Chinese culture is steeped in rich traditions and beliefs, including the use of good luck charms to bring fortune, love, and success. Chinese good luck charm, which is often adorned with intricate symbols and designs, is believed to harness the power of positive energy and bring good luck to those who possess them.
From lucky coins and red envelopes to jade pendants and gold ingots, there are many different types of Chinese lucky charms that can help attract positive energy and good fortune. In this article, we will explore 15 Chinese good luck charms for love and success and their meanings.
15 Chinese Good Luck Charm For Love And Success
- Red Envelope: Red envelopes or “hongbao” are considered lucky charm in Chinese culture and are often given as gifts during festivals and weddings. They are believed to bring good fortune and prosperity.
- Lucky Coins: Chinese lucky coins are small round coins with a square hole in the center. These good luck symbols are often carried in a red string or red pouch and are believed to attract wealth and success.
- Jade Pendant: Jade is a precious stone in Chinese culture and is believed to be the most powerful good luck charms that bring good luck and fortune. A jade pendant is often worn around the neck and is said to attract love and prosperity.
- Laughing Buddha: The Laughing Buddha is a well-known symbol of good luck and prosperity in Chinese culture. It is often depicted with a big belly and a happy smile, and is believed to bring joy and happiness.
- Double Happiness Symbol: The Double Happiness symbol is a popular Chinese best lucky charm for weddings. It represents marital happiness and is often seen on wedding invitations and decorations. It sends bad luck away.
- Dragon and Phoenix: The dragon and phoenix are a popular symbol of love and happiness in Chinese culture. They are often seen together and are believed to bring balance and harmony to relationships.
- Chinese Knot: The Chinese knot is a decorative knot made from a single piece of rope or string. It is often used as a good luck charm and is believed to bring prosperity and happiness.
- Lucky Bamboo: Lucky Bamboo is a popular Chinese plant that is believed to bring good luck and fortune. It is often given as a gift and is said to attract positive energy and wealth.
- Fu Character: The Fu character is a Chinese symbol for good fortune and is often displayed during Chinese New Year. It is believed to bring prosperity and good luck to homes and businesses.
- Gold Ingot: Gold ingots are lucky symbols of wealth and prosperity in Chinese culture. They are often displayed in homes and businesses and are believed to bring good fortune and success.
- Feng Shui Coins: Feng Shui coins are ancient Chinese coins that are often used in Feng Shui practices to attract good luck and prosperity. They are believed to bring wealth and abundance.
- Wu Lou: The Wu Lou is a gourd-shaped bottle that is believed to have healing properties and bring good luck and prosperity. It is often used in Feng Shui practices and is said to attract positive energy.
- Hamsa Hand: The Hamsa Hand is a popular good luck charm in Chinese culture. It is believed to protect against the evil spirits and bring good luck and prosperity.
- Tiger Eye Stone: The Tiger Eye stone is a popular Chinese gemstone that is believed to bring good luck and prosperity. It is often worn as a bracelet or pendant and is said to attract positive energy.
- Koi Fish: The Koi Fish is a popular symbol of love and success in Chinese culture. It is often depicted swimming upstream and is believed to bring strength and perseverance to relationships and business endeavors.
Check out our guide on Feng Shui for Love and Marriage