If you’re feeling down or unmotivated at work, take a look at these happy work quotes! They’ll remind you why you love your job and keep you inspired to reach your goals. Working hard is important, but it’s also important to remember to enjoy yourself along the way. So take a break, read through these happy work quotes, and get back to crushing it!
25 Happy Work Quotes to Keep You Inspired in Your Workplace
Here are 25 happy work quotes to keep you inspired in your workplace:
1. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
2. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” -Steve Jobs
3. “Do what you love and the money will follow.” -Marsha Sinetar
4. “Your job is not just to do what your parents say, what your teachers say, what society says, but to figure out what your heart calling is and be led by that.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
6. “Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can’t buy more hours. Scientists can’t invent new minutes. And you can’t save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you’ve wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow.” – Denis Waitley
7. “When you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt
8. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
9. “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” – Carlton Fisk
10. “If it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, go out and sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures. Sweep streets like Handel and Beethoven composed music. Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry. Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will have to pause and say, here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
12. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
13. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
14. “Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.” – Rhonda Byrne
15. “I like being surrounded by people who have very little fear and very little respect for the past—not in a negative way, but in a positive way. They appreciate everything that’s been done, but they constantly look for how to do it better. When you lead with what’s possible, and how you create value for people, it’s energizing. Being around that kind of energy and inspiration has allowed me to think bigger than I probably ever would have thought.” – Dan Rosensweig
16. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.” – Maya Angelou
17. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
18. “I think the foremost quality—there’s no success without it—is really loving what you do. If you love it, you do it well, and there’s no success if you don’t do well what you’re working at.” – Malcolm Forbes
19. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word—excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” – Pearl S. Buck
20. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done.” – Robin S. Sharma
21. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
22. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
23. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practising gratitude.” Dr Brene Brown
24. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – Benjamin Desraeli
25. “You can delegate the activity but not the responsibility; you can share the praise but not the blame.” – Timothy A. Pychyl
Final Thoughts on Happy Work Quotes
These happy work quotes should help to keep you inspired in your workplace. If you’re ever feeling down or unmotivated, take a look at these happy work quotes and remember that there’s always light at the end of the tunnel and successful people always stay positive. Stay positive and keep pushing forward! Thanks for reading!
Please share this article if you enjoyed it, and be sure to check out our other blog posts for more great content!