Wishing your wonderful wife a Happy Mother’s Day is a great way to show her how much you care. But why not go the extra mile this year and write her a heartfelt quote or message? It’s sure to make her Mother’s Day even more special.
Here are some mothers day quotes from husband that will be sure to melt your wife’s heart:
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Washington Irving
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.” – Charlotte Gray
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honoré de Balzac
- “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “A mother is the one who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” – Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “The highest compliment anyone can give me is to say that I’m like my mother.” – Maya Angelou
- “You are the wife of my dreams and the mother of my children. I love you with all my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best wife and mother in the world! We love you so much!” – Unknown
- “I’m so grateful to be sharing this Mother’s Day with the most amazing wife and mother in the world. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “I’m so thankful for my wonderful wife and amazing mother of our children. You are everything to us and we love you with all our hearts. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “To my wife and the mother of our children: you are my everything. I love you more than words could ever say. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “Thank you for always being there for me, wife. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “I’m so grateful to have you as my wife. I love you with all my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “I don’t know what I would do without you, wife. Thank you for everything. I love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “I’m so thankful to be sharing this Mother’s Day with the most amazing wife and mother in the world. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “I’m so grateful to have you as my wife and my friend. I love you with all my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
Why your dear send wife Mother’s Day wishes?
Happy Mother’s Day wishes are the perfect way to let your lovely wife know how much you love and appreciate her. Whether you want to tell your dearest wife how grateful you are for all that she does or simply let her know how much you care, sending Mothers day wishes is a great way to show her just how important she is in your life.
Your sweet wife has been there for you through thick and thin, and she always puts your needs first. On Mother’s Day, take the time to show her how much she truly means to you by sending her a heartfelt Happy Mothers Day message that conveys just how grateful you are for all she does. Whether you want to send a funny Mother’s Day card, or a touching message, your beautiful wife will highly appreciate it.
For the best wife and mother in the world, Only the very best Mother’s Day wishes will do!
If there’s anyone in this world who deserves only the sweetest, beautiful Mother’s day messages, it’s your wife. After all, she’s been by your side through everything, and has always put your needs first.
Whether you want to send her a funny Mother’s Day card or write her a touching message or put your message on the top of the cake, she will love and appreciate all the thought and effort you’ve put into choosing just the right Mother’s Day wishes for her. So take the time to let her know just how much she means to you this Mother’s Day, and make it truly special.